Think of the air in your home like a swimming pool, it circulates around and around but if you aren’t regularly cleaning it, it’s going to get dirty, and you’ll be stuck in it! The indoor air quality in your home or office can be five times more polluted than the outdoor air, primarily because indoor air is not properly sanitized. There are added contaminants that are simply not filtered out of the air or removed from surfaces, but instead, accumulate again over time. This happens because bacteria, viruses, mold spores, and other toxins are too small to be stopped by traditional air filters, and some can even pass through a HEPA filter.
Regular HEPA filters are great at filtering and cleaning your air, but you need to be changing all those filters regularly to get the best benefits from them, which is a time-consuming and expensive process! Fortunately, your Portland indoor air quality experts at Apollo Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning have taken the next step in innovative air cleaning, and we now offer installations of the HALO-LED™ from RGF®!
Help protect your air and the environment
The HALO-LED™ Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier uses our new revolutionary REME-LED® technology to help protect the air for you and your family.
How it works:
This environmentally conscious system saves energy by turning on and off as the air flows through the unit, which extends the life of the system to 2.5x longer than other similar systems. In addition, the HALO-LED™ has verified zero ozone.
HALO-LED™ can be installed anywhere there is a ducted HVAC system. It is suitable for residential and commercial applications.
- Reducing Odors – If your home smells like chemicals or mold, our system is designed to reduce those odors.
- Help prevent the spread of bacteria and viruses – Everyone is more careful about viruses and bacteria today. Clean the air in your home with our revolutionary system. HALO-LED™ reduces the spread of pathogens in the air throughout your home.
- Toxins and Pollutants – With the multitude of pollutants that can spread throughout your indoor air, you need an active process to combat them. HALO-LED™ is designed to reduce these pollutants from the air we breathe every day.
- Home Application – Our system can be installed into your existing HVAC system and provide better air quality in minutes. It will improve the quality of life in your living area. If you do not have a central air conditioning and heating system, please click here to see other products that can be used in compact units or other types of air conditioning systems in your home.
- Office Applications – Offices, hospitals, schools, fitness centers, assisted living facilities, warehouses, restaurants, and other places where large numbers of people congregate use our system to clean the working environment of their employees and patients. Studies have shown that better air quality reduces absenteeism from work due to illness. They have also been linked to higher productivity.
Why it matters:
Since you spend up to 90% of your time indoors, it’s important to consider the impact these pollutants can have on your long-term health. When you install a HALO-LED™, you will notice the difference in the quality and freshness of the air you breathe! Unlike traditional, more passive technologies that wait for airborne pollutants to get to them, HALO-LED™ actively targets the pollutants at the source inside your home, and cleans them right away!
More reasons to get a HALO-LED™ installed today:
- Installation is quick and easy
- Silent, continuous operation with technology destroying pollutants at the source.
- Automatic, self-cleaning ionizers designed to reduce dust, dander, and pollen, which is especially beneficial for allergy and asthma sufferers.
- HALO-LED™ gaseous hydrogen peroxide is effective against gasses and volatile organic compounds, keeping your home odor-free.
- HALO-LED™ features the industry’s first washable catalyst lasting the life of your device.
Seven year limited warranty.
Interested in getting a HALO-LED™ installed in your home? Give your local Portland HVAC contractors a call at Apollo Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning! Breathe easier today know you’ll have the cleanest air possible, installed by the friendly professionals in town! Contact us today!