Here’s what we’ll ask you.
- How big is your house? Square footage isn’t the only consideration that comes into play when we’re helping you pick out a new heater, but it’s an important one. We’ll ensure that you buy a heater that’s big enough to heat your house without costing more than you need to pay for energy.
- Do you like your current heater and/or heating system? If you don’t like what you have, we might suggest that you try a different type of heating system or a different size heater. We’ll help you determine what you’ll like better so you can be warmer at home.
- How often do you turn on your heater and how warm do you like to keep your house? These questions help us figure out your energy usage patterns, which influence the kind and size of the heater you need. We’ll ensure that your new heater can meet all of your needs.
- Do you have preferences around saving energy? Energy Star-rated heating units can cost more upfront, but they can also save you energy costs later. Whether you pick one of these depends on your preferences and how much you’re paying for heat right now.
- What is your budget for this replacement? We don’t want to break the bank by suggesting a heater or heating system that you can’t afford. We can point you toward financing options or help you pick a heater that is within your budget. Your heating installations should not cause you financial stress!
If you are ready to invest in a new furnace, boiler, or heat pump, call Apollo Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning for heating installations now. We’ll get to you ASAP and ensure that you get the best heating system for you. When you’ve chosen your new heater, we’ll install it, too.