Do you struggle to keep optimal humidity levels in your home? Do you want to install a dehumidifier or an air humidifier in Vancouver to help everyone in your house breathe better and feel better?
At Apollo Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we can help you achieve optimal home humidity levels fast. We’ll assess your home’s humidity, help you decide what kind of unit would be best for you, then get it installed fast.
We can also handle your humidifier/dehumidifier repairs in Vancouver. Give us a call so we can get to you fast, assess your unit, and fix it before your air quality takes too much of a hit.
Do You Need a Humidifier or a Dehumidifier?
Not sure if you need a humidifier or a dehumidifier? We can assess your air’s humidity. You can also look for the following things.
Your air may be too humid if:
- You have unexplained mold and mildew growth in your home, and it’s not caused by a plumbing leak or something else obvious
- Your wood floors or furniture is slowly warping or suffering other moisture damage
- You experience condensation on windows or glass doors
- Your air may not be humid enough if:
- You experience dryness in your nasal passages or sinuses or regularly experience a sore throat without another explanation
- Your wood floors and furniture are prone to cracking or splintering
- You regularly experience electric shocks when you touch things after moving about your home
Choosing a Dehumidifier or a Humidifier in Vancouver
If you decide that you need a dehumidifier or an air humidifier in Vancouver, contact us at Apollo Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning ASAP. We’ll help you pick out the unit you need based on:
- Your home’s size in square feet
- The type of heating/cooling system you have in your house
- The extent of the humidity change you are hoping to experience
Our team will only recommend dehumidifiers and humidifiers in Vancouver that we would install in our own homes. They will be of the highest quality and will come from reliable manufacturers, so you won’t have to worry about craftsmanship or how long they will last.
Select your new dehumidifier or humidifier in Vancouver, and we will handle its installation. We can help you order your new unit, then oversee its delivery and placement in your home
After that, we’ll ensure that the entire installation process conforms to the manufacturer’s instructions and specifications for that particular unit. Finally, our team will test your new humidifier or dehumidifier to make sure it’s working the way you need it to. We won’t leave until you’re completely satisfied with the installation we’ve performed.
Call Apollo Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning for Humidifier and Dehumidifier Services in Vancouver!
No matter what your concerns are about your home’s humidity levels, contact us at Apollo Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning today, or whenever you want to address them. We’ll get to you quickly and help you get the home humidity solutions you’ve been looking for. Call now to get an appointment with one of our experts soon!